lördag 12 maj 2012

Questions and answers.

So I've been getting a question a couple of times now in several different forums where people are asking me why i could not do this over here in sweden.
The answer is simple, I've reead somewhere that the longest stretch of uninhabited land we have here is 4.5 swedish mile, or 45 kilometers.
Wich means that unless you're a complete dumbass and walk in circles you WILL get to a settlement at the end of the day, and most likely a concrete settlement, wich is the very thing i want to avoid.
People have allso mentioned the likeness between the canadian and swedish boreal forest.
Let me tell you straight away, there is no likeness between them, it is the same forest.
Wich is in fact why i have opted for Canada, the only secure point i will have when going is the fact I'm used to the surroundings/plants/animals.
You could look at it as a cheap way to cheat or something like that, but let me remind you I'm not going out there to just "die", the plan is in fact to last as long as possible and try to live there, and that is the other point in why i chose Canada instead of sweden.
There are lots of wild animals, but not even close to the amount that Canada has, and the fact is that here in sweden most strips of land tends to be owned as well as the animals on it by someone.

/M.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar